|Ready to get your|
FCC Radio Operators license?
or UPGRADE to get even more frequencies?
then attend one of the
2021 Testing Sessions
Test Sessions Sponsored by:
South Texas Amateur Radio Club
Registration and paperwork begins 30 minutes before testing.
Contact James Ermis at AD5TC@arrl.net for details on next test session
The next test session will be Monday July 26 at 6pm at the Dairy Queen 911 Dallas St. Portland Texas. Please monitor local nets for updates, check back on this site often, or join Groups.IO for emailed updates of all future testing and club related information. Group.io info is on the Club Info Page.
Needed day of test:
- $15 test fee (bring exact change). Future tests may require new license fee of an additional $35, Effective date to be announced.
- Two #2 Pencils or mechanical pencil
- Photo ID
- Original License and a Copy or 2 Official License printed for the FCC ULS website of your current license class for upgrades. Reference copy will not be accepted. You will also need your FRN if your Original Official License does not show it.
- If you are not currently licensed you must create a free FCC Registration Number (FRN) from the FCC website to complete the Form 605 the day of the test. Your FRN will be needed to complete the application as Social Security Numbers are no longer used.
- Optional – Calculator (non-programmable)