For the past 20 years a two meter net has been held to allow coastal bend hams to dispose of no longer needed equipment or to find something they are looking for. The only requirement is that it be amateur radio related. The South Texas Amateur Radio Club makes this space available for listings but is in no way responsible for the transactions between amateurs. See the latest net posting below:
BST for 6-15-21
KA5LYL – Todd – 361-206-9363 Has for sale –
- Kenwood TS 520, 10-80mtrs, dk520 display module, cw narrow filter, in almost mint condition, asking 325.00 no shipping
- SP 520 external speaker, very nice, asking 50.00
- Electrovoice desk mike, very nice, 4 pin kenwood, asking 100.00
- SP 820 speaker asking 75.00
- Heath kit tuner model# SA 2060,in excellant condition,asking 375.00
K5CHR – Art – 361-249-1459 Has for sale –
- MFJ 868 watt/swr watt mtr asking 65.00
- mini boom mike stand, 20” or so reach, in nice condition.call for info
K5UMH – Ray – 361-462-4400 Has for sale –
- electronic keyer, MFJ 407B, asking 25.00
BST for 6-1-21
KF5MEC – Doug-361-728-1202 – Has a want for a Yaesu hand mike that fits a FT 707, YM 36 or YM37, 8 pin round, if you have a Yaesu 8 pin round mike give him a call.
NW5P – Clint – 361-205-3072 – Has for sale-Striker SR955 10/12 mtr allmode mobile radio, brand new in box, 25-50 watts, call for price.
K5GJR-Randy- email@example.com – Has a want for a antenna rotor and control box, needs to have brake.
BST for 5-25-21
K5UMH Ray 361-462-4400
For Sale: Small Rotor suitable for 10m beam and
an LDG 4:1 balun. Both are free — you pick
KA5UYF Jerry 361-774-5459
For Sale: Workman UHF/VHF watt meter $25
New Bofang speaker/mic for UV5R and simular
New 4states QRP Cricket 40 kit $22
Like new assembled Pixie QRP transceiver kit w/7.023
KA5LYL Todd 361-206-9363
Want: Transceiver looking for either an Yaesu FT 891 radio or
an Icom IC 7100.
KG5PYU Dustan 361-318-1596
Want: HF mobile antenna (multi band ok)
BST for 5-18-21
KA5LYL Todd 361-206-9363 Want: Display Board and Audio output transistor for RCI 2950 or 2970 radio or if you have a parts radio with these parts working please call.
K5GJR Randy K5GJR@yahoo.com Want: Kenwood TS120s working and in any condition please contact him!